Hi, I’m Stephanie!
An adventure seeking, M&M loving northerner living in the south.
I started Food Factor Nutrition with the goal of changing the way people look at food. For some, food is fuel. For others there is a complicated layering of emotions, habits, beliefs, and mis-information clouding their ability to simply listen to what their body is telling them.
My mission is to not only support adults, athletes, and families in learning HOW, WHEN, and WHAT to eat, but most importantly, simplify nutrition for kids so that they grow up with a solid foundation of healthy eating habits that last a lifetime.
The Food Factor philosophy
I believe in balance and that there are no "good" or "bad" foods (unless there are allergies involved). However, I believe there are certain foods that can cause different negative reactions in the body and this can go unnoticed by people for years. I can help you find the nutritional balance you want by addressing your specific situation, symptoms, and concerns with a non-judgmental, understanding approach. I will use my caring, yet straightforward style to help you achieve your goals.
Whether you’re a busy CEO who only has time for dinners out, an athletic hopeful who crashes during games, or a mom who takes care of everyone but herself, I can help you build impactful habits towards the healthy lifestyle you’ve been wanting.
Let's talk about how we can get you feeling energetic and healthy so you can be the person (aka leader, mom, activist, friend, student, dad, rockstar) you imagined you would be!
Education and Training
- Doctor of Clinical Nutrition (DCN)- pending April 2024
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health- Human Clinical Nutrition -Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Board Certified Nutrition Specialist- American Nutrition Association
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science -University of Minnesota
- Certified Personal Trainer- American Council on Exercise
- Tobacco Treatment Specialist- University of Kentucky
- Certified Health Coach- American Council on Exercise
- Certified Behavior Change Specialist- American Council on Exercise