Ep 68- A Taste of Summer: 8 Summer Eating Tips for Kids
Summer time can bring a bunch of emotions. For kids it may be exciting! For parents, it might be dread with a little bit of tiredness peppered in. When it comes to nutrition, summer time is a great time to re-establish healthy eating habits with your kids. Often, parents become concerned about their children's eating habits over the summer. Lack of structure, no set time or routine, and being home all day can all lead to concern. Depending on the age of your child, there are definitely things to consider to help them learn how to feed themselves!
In this episode I discuss:
- What nutrition patterns to notice in your kids.
- What many parents fear when it comes to their kids' nutrition.
- How to develop and encourage healthy habits in your kids.
- 8 tips to consider when creating a summer time routine.
Mentioned in this episode:
Sign up for the Summer Nutrition Club for kids! Click HERE
The Student Athlete Nutrition Guide. Click HERE to purchase.
Schedule a free 20 minute consultation HERE!
More fun stuff:
- The ULTIMATE Smoothie Guide- CLICK HERE
- Sugar Reset Mini Course- Click HERE
- Connect on FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM
Do you like this podcast? Please make sure to leave a review wherever you listen to podcasts and share it with someone who would benefit from listening!