Ep 67- The top 3 problematic eating patterns you may have and how to improve them
Eating patterns are actions that you take around food that you repeat. Commonly thought of as a habit, patterns can be problematic when it comes to your health, especially if you aren't aware of them. From a nutritional lens, many common health issues are rooted or started by these 3 eating patterns. Issues such as brain fog, gas, bloating, malabsorption, infections, and inflammation all can be the result of these 3 patterns around food that many people recognize in themselves. Today, I go over the 3 most common patterns I see and what to do about them.
In this episode I discuss:
- The top 3 eating patterns I see in people.
- Where each of these patterns come from.
- What happens to your health when you have these patterns.
-Tips on how to change up your patterns to be more supportive.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Schedule a free 20 minute consultation HERE!
- Episode 35- Are you a fast eater? Listen HERE!
More fun stuff:
- Sign up for the Summer Nutrition Club for kids! Click HERE
- The Student Athlete Nutrition Guide. Click HERE to purchase.
- The ULTIMATE Smoothie Guide- CLICK HERE
- Sugar Reset Mini Course- Click HERE
- Connect on FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM
Do you like this podcast? Please make sure to leave a review wherever you listen to podcasts and share it with someone who would benefit from listening!