Ep 64- Being 'Busy' is not a badge of honor; it's a health destroyer.
In today's fast-paced world, being busy is often seen as a badge of honor. However, how does this impact our health and the future health of our children? While being busy may be seen as a sign of success, it can have a negative impact on our health. Are the symptoms that you or your family are experiencing related to being over-scheduled? Chances are, yes!
In this episode I discuss:
- Why being 'busy' is hurting our health.
- How being busy is having a lasting impact on our kids' health.
- 3 foundational parts of health that are impacted the most.
- 3 tips to try out TODAY that will help balance your schedule and your health.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Ep 45- Fitness myths, mindset, and motivations- with Simone Mack-Orr- Click HERE to listen!
More fun stuff:
- Schedule a free 20 minute consultation HERE!
- The ULTIMATE Smoothie Guide- CLICK HERE
- Sugar Reset Mini Course- Click HERE
- Connect on FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM
Do you like this podcast? Please make sure to leave a review wherever you listen to podcasts and share it with someone who would benefit from listening!