Ep 58: What I learned from eating lunch with 1st graders-- Kid and parent episode
As a parent, feeding your kids can be a struggle, but have you thought about it from THEIR perspective? I recently had the opportunity to eat lunch with a group of 1st graders and I learned a LOT about what kind of foods they are given in their lunch box. I asked a couple of them more about their lunches and I was surprised to learn that they actually WANTED to have veggies in there (but didn't). I decided to make this episode in a way so you can listen with your kiddos and you can decide together how to best pack lunches for the day.
In this episode we talk about:
- What I noticed was missing in most 1st grader's lunches.
- The 6 things to include in your lunch boxes to help build healthy bodies.
- How to find the balance with nutrition and dessert foods.
*Don't forget to share this with a friend or family member so they can build healthy lunches as well!
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Lunchbox Generator handout! Click HERE!
- Register for the March 17th virtual cooking class for kids HERE!
- Schedule a free 20 minute consultation HERE!
- Freebies: www.foodfactornutrition.com/freebies
More fun stuff:
- The ULTIMATE Smoothie Guide- CLICK HERE
- Sugar Reset Mini Course- Click HERE
- Connect on FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM tag @foodfactornutrition and let's chat about your questions!
Do you like this podcast? Please make sure to leave a review wherever you listen to podcasts and share it with someone who would benefit from listening!