Ep 57: Fighting Fatigue: 5 ways to energize your day through nutrition and lifestyle
"I'm so tired." "I need a nap." "I don't feel like doing anything." If you wake up and already feel like you need a nap, you may be suffering from fatigue. Whether it's easily explained like you didn't get a good night's sleep one night, or it's more of a chronic problem, feeling tired is not fun! Have you ever thought if how you were eating could help? As it turns out, there are many contributors to feeling tired and what and when you eat are a big part of it.
Aside from nutrition, there are other lifestyle factors that could be draining you without you even knowing. Let's talk about 5 of the most common energy drainers that I see regularly and what you can do to get more pep in your step!
In this episode we talk about:
- What to rule out as the root cause of your fatigue.
- The 5 key nutrition and lifestyle things to pay attention to that can be zapping your energy.
- The pros and cons of adding a multi-vitamin or supplements to battle fatigue.
- Actionable steps you can take to determine how to improve your energy.
*Don't forget to share this with a sleepy friend or family member so they can get energized as well!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Register for the March 17th virtual cooking class for kids HERE!
- Schedule a free 20 minute consultation HERE!
- Freebies: www.foodfactornutrition.com/freebies
More fun stuff:
- The ULTIMATE Smoothie Guide- CLICK HERE
- Sugar Reset Mini Course- Click HERE
- Connect on FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM tag @foodfactornutrition and let's chat about your questions!
Do you like this podcast? Please make sure to leave a review wherever you listen to podcasts and share it with someone who would benefit from listening!