Do you find it challenging to maintain your nutrition and fitness goals during the holiday season?
Chances are you may be telling yourself:
- "I'll start in January when everything calms down."
- "I know what to do, I just need to do it."
- "I don't have the time."
- "I have too much going."
I get how chaotic life can be, and that's why this challenge is so awesome! Welcome to the Sleigh the Season: Wellness Challenge! A 4-week group challenge designed to help you stay on track with your nutrition and wellness goals during the holiday season!
Why Sleigh the Season?
The holiday season is notorious for being a time when many people let their health and fitness goals slip.
Common barriers, such as being too busy with holiday preparations, the temptation to wait until the new year, or feeling overwhelmed by other commitments, often stand in the way of prioritizing your well-being. This often leaves us feeling tired, weak, and sick. Not to mention the post-holiday blues! But it doesn't have to be that way!
The Sleigh the Season Challenge is your opportunity to proactively manage your health during this busy time of year leaving you feeling energized, healthy, and ready to take on the new year!
What is the Sleigh the Season Challenge?
This 4-week challenge is all about simplicity and consistency. We will be focusing on 3 essential areas of wellness that are easy to track and incorporate into your daily routine:
Hydration is key for maintaining energy levels and overall well-being. I'll help you establish a water intake goal that suits your needs and ensure you meet it daily.
Giving your body the anti-oxidants, phytonutrients, and key vitamins and minerals this time of year is very important! We focus on increasing your daily veggie intake (recipes provided) to ensure you meet your needs!
Even during the busiest times, you can find a few minutes to mover your body. We'll focus on how to incorporate exercise into your day, no matter how packed your schedule may be.
We've all felt the post-holiday slump. You may feel:
- exhausted from all the activities.
- You haven't been eating in a supportive way.
- You are out of your routine and feel tired and run-down.
- Maybe you even develop an illness.
What if you stuck with your supportive habits such as drinking enough water, eating enough veggies (yay antioxidants!), and getting basic movement in? How much better would you feel in January?
Challenge starts November 27th!
Only $29!JOIN NOW!
Who is Stephanie with Food Factor Nutrition?
Hey! I'm Stephanie. I'm a clinical nutritionist and mother of 4 and I understand CHAOS! I also understand how to fit simple and effective nutrition into my day and I can show you how to do it too so that you can leave those feelings of overwhelm, sickness, and fatigue in 2023!
What you do in this 4-week challenge:
For the challenge, we are only focusing on 3 things: water, servings of veggies, and exercise minutes. Sound easy? It is! But are you doing this consistently?
How the challenge works:
- Use the app to add in your totals for the day to earn points.
- Watch yourself rise up on the leaderboard.
- Be entered to win prizes along the way.
- Take note of all the random benefits you are noticing just by improving those 3 things. (There are also weekly bonus goals to earn points as well).
- Encourage and be encouraged by others in the challenge, along with some friendly competition and support.
- Be amazed at how easy it is and how good you feel during this time of year!
Earn points and Compete for Prizes!
Challenge your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, nemesis.... and earn points and prizes! Previous challenge participants said:
- "Seeing other people in the challenge work towards the same goal kept me going!"
- "I wish I had invited more of my friends and family to do this with me!"
- "I feel so much more energized and healthy!"
- "I'm sticking with the habits even after the challenge ended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do for this challenge?
Are there other people going through the challenge?
What if I don't want to talk to anyone else?
Can I do this challenge with a friend or family member?
Couldn't I just do this on my own?
Don't let the holiday season derail your wellness plans.
Instead, make it a time to maintain or build healthier habits that will carry you into the new year feeling better than ever. The Sleigh the Season Challenge is your opportunity to take control of your health, even when life gets hectic.
Sign up now to reserve your spot and ensure you stay on track throughout the holiday season.